Sunday, January 20, 2008

CALL ME LAZY- BUT I LOVE AFTERNOON CHURCH!


I love going to church at 1:00!  Everybody gets their hair done.  Everybody eats.  Nobody (me) is yelling at anyone else.  1:00 church means no CRAZY mom running around trying to get everybody out the door. (I guess we could have just gotten up earlier... probably not!)  Dale has got the whole girl thing figured out.  This guy is amazing with a flat iron!
See- don't they look like they are having fun?!  With these 3 it's pretty much a love fest all the time.   I sure hope they like each other this much when they are older!   
Is it just me- or does he look like a squirrel?
I had to put this one in to cancel out the squirrel one!  

2 comments:

Summer said...

I noticed your kids looked EXTRA CUTE at church this Sunday (even cuter than usual, if that's possible!) Especially Crew! That fauxhawk is too cute on him! LOVE IT!!!

Stephanie said...

Pretty impressive Dale...I don't even think Kevin knows what a flat iron is and I have one!