Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DON'T TAPE THE TOILET SEAT SHUT!

These are words I never thought I would say.  I also didn't really understand life on this planet with Elle.  Today on a random trip to the lue;  I discovered that the lid wouldn't open.  (the worst part is the amount of time it took me to figure out the problem)  I called the girls into the living room to find out what the deal was.  (even though I already knew who the culprit was)  Elle informed me that she was playing a trick on Pyper.  She even planned the clear tape so she wouldn't see it!  Being the good mom that I am- I told Elle she needed to wait to play those kind of tricks on her sister until they had their own bathroom!

Elle concerns me.  She really does follow the rules.  But apparently all of  the rules have loop holes.  Like yesterday- she kept changing her clothes.  i told her she better not change again.  The next time she came downstairs she was wearing something else.  I started to yell at her- but before I could get out 2 words she said, "I DIDN"T CHANGE!"  Then she showed me that she didn't actually change her clothes, she just put new ones over the top of the old ones.

No comments: