Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LITTLE BUDDIES

Crew made his very first friend.  (Seriously Crew- your almost 1.  What took you so long?)   His name is Jack- and he's ADORABLE!
We got to have Jack tonight while his parents went to an Indians game.
It took a little bit, but they decided that they really liked each other.  Jack can come back anytime!

1 comment:

Justin and Stacey said...

Meghan,

I just got caught up on your blog. I love reading it! Your kids are so cute and they say the funniest things!! And I love these pictures of Crew and Jack. Thanks again for watching him. The look on their faces in the last picture is priceless. They both aren't sure who is going to end up with the ball or if it's okay that they take it away from each other. I love those little boys! Oh, and by the way...we need to schedule some hair cuts. I am available this week week, but the following week we will be in Palmyra with my parents. Do you want to do it before they come, or after? I am good for WHATEVER! Let me know what works for you!