Thursday, April 10, 2008

JUST BECAUSE









Does anyone know how to do a picture collage?

5 comments:

The Larsons said...

Meghan! First time I've seen your blog! First time I've seen crew...and now he is HUGE! SO ADORABLE! Aren't boys fun! I have to remind myself because I am having my 3rd boy in a few weeks! :) I bet your girls are just loving having Crew around. Great name too! Congrats! A lot late, I know. :)

The Larsons said...

Oh, our blog is larsonteam.blogspot.com.

Cassie

Carrie Anne said...

Okay can I just comment on every post tonight? Now I need to know what shampoo/conditioner and other hair products you use on the girls' hair, because even when their hair is down, it doesn't look like a bird's nest of tangles. And can I tell you that literally EVERY single morning Rebecca and I fight over her hair because I hurt her head while I brush it...but I'm sorry she cannot go out looking like trailer trash more than necessary...we fight so much over the clothes as it is...and I buy cute clothes, but she thinks any stripes can go with any stripes...same with polka dots. I can't wait until she's a teenager and fight about it even MORE! Anyway, darling kids...Crew is DARLING! I can't believe he's almost a year! WOW!

The Hawkers said...

Of course I remember you. It is great to hear from you. You have a beautiful family. Stay in touch. Dusty and Holly

Anonymous said...

That picture is ADORABLE of all the little boys crowding around Crew. They're probably jealous of his mohawk. He probably loved that attention.