The closer I get to thirty the more I think I'm only 21. I sometimes forget how old I am. Happy Birthday Crew! I can't believe he is one. It just seems like yesterday you were blessing him. I can't wait to see you guys!
Yes, 30 is definitely old, Elle. My kids are also waiting for me to die. Saydria wonders what stuff of mine she'll get when I die. I try to tell her she's not getting rid of me that easily, but I'm not so sure she's fully convinced.
30 is the new 20 right? Right? I always make fun of Luke cause he is old, I still have a while. And anyway you look hot for 30. That's all that matters.
Oh man, that is hilarious! Your girls crack me up! And Crew is a whole other story!! What a busy baby! Maybe he got a little protein from that plant he ate! :)
5 comments:
The closer I get to thirty the more I think I'm only 21. I sometimes forget how old I am. Happy Birthday Crew! I can't believe he is one. It just seems like yesterday you were blessing him. I can't wait to see you guys!
Yes, 30 is definitely old, Elle. My kids are also waiting for me to die. Saydria wonders what stuff of mine she'll get when I die. I try to tell her she's not getting rid of me that easily, but I'm not so sure she's fully convinced.
I hated turning thirty. I was just laughing at that picture of his face in the cake. so funny.
30 is the new 20 right? Right? I always make fun of Luke cause he is old, I still have a while. And anyway you look hot for 30. That's all that matters.
Oh man, that is hilarious! Your girls crack me up! And Crew is a whole other story!! What a busy baby! Maybe he got a little protein from that plant he ate! :)
Post a Comment