me: "What were you going to say?"
pyper: "I was going to share these chips with you. But then I remembered that you can't eat calories, so I looked at the label on the bag. It says that there are 140 calories in here. So, I decided that I shouldn't share."
elle: "Mom, I like you just the way you are."
I guess I just need to keep Pyper with me all the time to count calories, and I'll keep Elle around for my self esteem!
6 comments:
Hey Meghan,
It's Amy. I was the one who wrote yesterday and somehow I was logged in as my mom (peggy). However that happens I am not sure. Hopefully the info helped. I love your girls they are so funny!!
Oh, Pyper is so helpful! Haha! Elle is a sweetie!
Can you send them my way?
I could use a Pyper at my house.
Can you sell you girls? I will buy them and your little boy? They are SO dang hilarious! Call me whenever. My cell is 480-277-2664
That is too funny. Rebecca does similar things when I'm watching my calories. Like, "How many calorie is this? You're not supposed to drink Coke! It has to be diet!" So helpful.:)
Post a Comment