Way to go Dale. Oh my word, thank you for making that peeing picture your backround, I am definitely looking forward to times like that!! HAHAHA hilarious. Oh all your pics make me miss good ol' Idaho, soak some up for me will ya?
Yes, Dale is a good guy. You are a lot more selfless then me because if Luke has a day of, he WILL spend it with me!! But if I had a cute grandpa like yours I might let him help for just a couple of hours. I already feel closer now that you are in Idaho.
I still scrolled down to look at the cheesecake. In fact I'm going to call Luke right now and have him bring me some cheesecake on his way home from work. FYI
oh my !!!! I have 4 comments on my blog already !!!!! i am lucky ...that you WANT to be my friend. ? can you respond to a comment some one left or do i have to go to their blog page ???? I almost called you at 11:00 pm to tell you to check my blog but you already saw !!!!!!love me
6 comments:
What a guy!!!
Way to go Dale. Oh my word, thank you for making that peeing picture your backround, I am definitely looking forward to times like that!! HAHAHA hilarious. Oh all your pics make me miss good ol' Idaho, soak some up for me will ya?
Yes, Dale is a good guy. You are a lot more selfless then me because if Luke has a day of, he WILL spend it with me!! But if I had a cute grandpa like yours I might let him help for just a couple of hours.
I already feel closer now that you are in Idaho.
I still scrolled down to look at the cheesecake. In fact I'm going to call Luke right now and have him bring me some cheesecake on his way home from work. FYI
What a good guy!
Wow! You guys are so brave to do that LOOOOOOOONG trip! Good for you! I'm glad the kids did so well! Have fun!
oh my !!!! I have 4 comments on my blog already !!!!! i am lucky ...that you WANT to be my friend. ? can you respond to a comment some one left or do i have to go to their blog page ???? I almost called you at 11:00 pm to tell you to check my blog but you already saw !!!!!!love me
Post a Comment