Crew LOVES to check the Ultimate Fighting website with Dale. Lovely. he gets a little too excited. Should I be worried? Maybe I'll just keep giving him cupcakes. At least until he gets invited to be on one of those Maury Povich (however you spell it) 'My one year old weighs 120 lbs. and I can't figure out why' shows. Yikes.
I am so ready for school to be OVER! This month is a pretty easy rotation for Dale. It's been really nice, because the last two have been KILLER! Next month is going to be really tough as well. He will be in SLC Utah the whole month. The kids and I will go to Pocatello. It will be a nice break. The last couple of months have just seemed to drag. We went to the lake yesterday- and my kids were in heaven. I forgot my camera...
6 comments:
I meant to tell you at church today -- I really like your haircut. And looking at your blog, I gotta say I love your new header picture. Absolutely hilarious!
Hey lady, my sis-in-law found your blog somehow, and now I got to see it!! How the crap are you? Your kids are so stinkin cute! You'll have to email me, so we can chat! kimroyce@cableone.net...and my blog is shanekimroycefamily.blogspot.com, so I better be hearing from you! Talk soon! Kim
Hey! A friend of mine from high school said her husband knew you growing up (The Heck's) and she mentioned you live in Cleveland and that I should drop you a line. I am always SO happy to meet other students here--my husband is a first year (well, almost second year!!) We live in Parma--but we go in to Cleveland often. We love it!! (but then again, we live in a house with a backyard!) :) If you ever want to get together or have any kind of playdate, we would love to meet somewhere. I know this may sound random since we have technically not ever met--but feel free to check out our blog...and if you want, email. :) hollowayfam@yahoo.com
Take care--hope to meet you!
Rachel
Oh, and my blog is www.brholloway.blogspot.com
Even though school is out here the weather is awful. Hopefully it will be nice when you come.
I got your comments for our blog. I am not very good at responding to the comments, sorry. We are in Utah now, if you guys are around the area we should catch up.
I enjoying reading your blogs, especially your conversations with the girls.
Post a Comment