Friday, June 20, 2008

WHAT TIME IS IT?

3:42 a.m.  Just thought we'd share a little of our super fun night.  Let's all keep in mind that I don't do middle of the night very well.  I have gone to extreme measures with all 3 of my kids (as soon as they come home from the hospital) to ensure an entire nights sleep.  So I'm a little bit confused right now.  Not exactly sure what the crap I'm suppose to do at 3:45 a.m.  Crew, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be confused at all.  By the way- I'm not sure what's up with his face in this picture.  That isn't a smile that I've seen before.  I'm guessing it's his middle of the night face.  I'm glad I have a picture- because I hope I never see it again.
He spent quite awhile trying to put on Elle's flip flops.
Then I left the room for 1 minuet- and I come back to him blogging.  I like this picture because you can really see the diameter of his head.  I know I've blogged about his off the cart head size before... but now you can really see it.  
At 3:49 a.m., he is showing no signs of slowing down.  I, however, never actually woke up.  I am currently watching him eat an entire crayon.  Good times.

4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i love that we are both up...sorry your boy is wide awake in america...i'm just nursing & burping a babe!

Seriously... said...

yep. for some reason the boys like to party all the time (party all the time, party all the tiiimmmmeee)

Harris said...

Nothing like pulling all-nighters!!!

Anonymous said...

One thing I don't miss is a Lily that didn't sleep through the night.