Friday, July 25, 2008

ANYBODY BUSY TOMORROW?

Because apparently Elle took a proactive approach to her birthday this year.  She's been inviting people to a party... that I didn't know existed.  I can't really blame her.  The last party she had was when she was 1.  So here is your formal invitation to Elle's 6th birthday party.  It's at Nanny and Bompie's tomorrow at 1:00 pm.  We will have cake and ice cream, and we'll swim.  Lucky for us, they just happen to have a swimming pool in their backyard- otherwise I would have to actually plan something.

3 comments:

Abel and Abby said...

Hey Meghan,
I love looking at your posts they are fun and always have great stories or something to see. So how long will you be in Pocatello for?

Cami said...

haha...we are grateful that Elle planned a party :) The kids were bummed I made them actually go home. They were ready to pack their bags for Ohio!

Stephanie said...

Hope you guys had a good time! Wish we could have been there! When do you guys get back to OH? Hopefully we can get together soon after you get back! Until then, keep having fun!