Today after church we went to Concert in the park. It was a lovely, wholesome, Sunday, family activity.
Jonny helped me wrangle the baby.
Lucky Jonny.
Carol and Jonny really "enjoyed" Crew.
Elle has been begging to go to a "dead yard". So I promised her when we got to Pocatello, we would go visit her great, great, grandma and grandpa. She wants to go to a different cemetery because it wasn't "everything she expected." So sorry to disappoint you Elle.
4 comments:
A "dead yard"? Oh Elle cracks me up! Sorry it was such a disappointment!
your kids crack me up! And they are so darling! Everytime I look at a picture of Pyper, I feel like I'm looking at YOU in first grade!! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed on your Arizona-move option! :)
That's funny that Elle calls it a dead yard! Too bad it was a disappointment, dead yards aren't very fun. Saydria told me recently that she thinks heaven is probably really fun on Jesus' birthday. What does Elle think about that?
Idaho is keeping you busy! So glad that you got to see Dale- and so sad for Elle that the cemetary was disapointing! My kids just try to look for the bodies- "under here mom?" "How about here?"
Post a Comment