Saturday, July 19, 2008

PYPER'S BAPTISM

I am in love with this picture of Pyper and Dale.  She was so emotional after he baptized her. They stayed like this for about 5 min., before she finally walked out of the font. 


Pyper and Holly.
The whole group.
Pyper singing... Shannon (and baby Presley) leading.
Pyper asked Alex to give the talk on baptism. 
Pyper and Grandpa Cliff.
Pyper and Macie.
Pyper and Diesta.
Pyper, Gran, and Elle.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Pyper! It looks like there were lots and lots of people there to show their support and love for you! We are proud of you and wish we could have been there for it! We love you Pyper!

Cami said...

Seriously...I am retarded. I can't believe that I forgot Pipe's baptism. We were too busy whording candy at the parade!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I TOTALLY suck!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Congratulations Pyper! What a great choice that you have made. You look so pretty in your dress.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Congrats Pyper!! We wish we could have been there. It looks like you have a lot of support!!

Chelsea Rivas said...

Congratulations, Pyper! You look so beautiful and happy! What a lovely young lady you are.

The Royce's said...

That is so neat! I love that she wouldn't let go of Dale in the font! And I was glad to see a pic of your Mom! She is so cute! Love ya!

Yonker Family said...

Awesome! Way to go Pyper! I can only imagine that you must have been a bit of an emotional wreck yourself, I know I would have been. She looks so beautiful and full of life. What a blessing to have so much family there around you.

Justin and Stacey said...

Congratulations Pyper!! You look so beautiful in your dress. Your family must really love you to travel to be at your baptism. Way to go!

Alison Day said...

Congrats Pyper! The only picture your missing is one of you and your mom! I hope she wasn't behind the camera the WHOLE time! What a special day!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

That's so neat! All your pic's are too cute! It was really wierd for me when our oldest got baptised. I felt like I didn't know where the time had went...and I felt really OLD! :0) Your little family is so cute! Congrat's Pyper!