Thursday, August 28, 2008

AT LEAST SHE'S HONEST


Me:  "Do you both eat in the cafeteria this year."

Pyper:  "I do... Elle doesn't.  There is a little confusion though, because I guess there are some new cafeteria rules.  I'm sure I will follow ALL of the rules... even though I don't know what they are."

Elle:  "I probably won't follow all the rules.  But I'll definitely try to follow one."

5 comments:

Summer said...

HaHaHa! At least she'll TRY to follow ONE! That's better than NONE, right?

Cami said...

She sounds a lot like you!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, Elle talks like she's a rascal, but we all know better.

Carrie Anne said...

that's too funny! gotta choose the most important one, right?:)

Ben and Laurie said...

You could keep your blog all quotes from your girls and never have to write anything else. They are so funny.

Can you email me your email address at laurie_elmore27@yahoo.com so I can send a blog invite to you?

Thanks!