Good luck,
Shaker Heights Schools lunch helper people
Dear Shaker Heights School lunch helper people,
Thank you so much for your generous offer- and for paying attention to my sweet, skinny, poor children. However, I regret to inform you, that my children would rather scoop out their eyeballs with a spoon- before eating the lunches that you provide. I understand that the school does not have a kitchen, and you can only be so creative with cold "hot lunches". I wonder... would it be possible for you to pay me $2.50 per day, per child, NOT to eat school lunch? That would be lovely- then I could go on cutting out their sandwiches with cute cookie cutters, dying their food (way too often), and getting really creative when I realize that I am out of the "right" jelly- all the while being funded in my efforts to be a good mom.
Thank you,
Meghan Lane
6 comments:
I think this is hilarious! I even read it outloud to Jason, with a, "Was she this funny in high school?"
Supposedly the free lunch around here is actually not that bad..... we have a couple years to go before we "get" to try it out though.
Your too Funny! But Soo True!
That is so funny. I laughed out loud. It is totally the same way here.
hahahahhahha...that is hilarious!
They are practically walking the papers home with the kids here! They want EVERYONE to apply...you never know if you will qualify??? I am the same way, I wouldn't feed that crap to my kids.
I like your new bg...very sleek!
Hey Meghan, That is hilarious! I just love your new header pic. did that girl in Pocatello do those for you? Your kids are just gorgeous! Love ya :0)
HaHaHa! You KILL me!
Post a Comment