Monday, August 11, 2008

FAMILY DINNERS ARE ENLIGHTNING


Pyper:  "I'm so glad I go to church."

Dale:  "Why?"

Pyper:  "Because I learn really great, useful things.  It also reminds me that when I do something good, I should let my light shine- and not hide it under a bushel.  Yeah.  Really good stuff."

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Where did you find this girl? She's just wise beyond her years. I'm telling you!!

Dane and Natalie said...

So here I am stalking you again. I just have to tell you that in church on Sunday we sang a special baptism song for Pyper's baptism. I randomly chose "Baptism" out of the songbook. The primary sang the first verse and I thought we were done but Pyper said, "At my baptism everyone sang the first verse and I sang the 2nd verse by myself." I told her that was brave and asked if she wanted to sing it for us now (not really expecting her to say yes). But she said she wanted to and she got up there and belted out the 2nd verse...microphone and all. I think you have a performer on your hands!!! I love your kids in primary. They make me smile.