Dale has had a really easy month this month. It's the first easy one since we got here. Truth be told, I would rather him be totally busy like always. It's pretty easy to get used to him being around. Now were going from an easy month- to 5 weeks of him in a completely different state, different time zone, different planet. Yikes. Okay, I ramble. Anyway... Dale has been pretending to be a dental student this month so he can play on a flag football team. They have done really well. I think they have only lost once.
Crew borrowed my friend Kendra's leash. This picture is when he thought it was fun.
This picture is when he realized it wasn't. We had a good time. Dale only got in one fight... that was NOT his fault. I forget 'nice guy Dale' can be a little scary when he's mad. It just takes a lot more to get him mad these days
6 comments:
I agree, it's worse when they have an easy rotation. Last 6 six weeks Luke was home by noon everyday and now I'm struggling to adjust! It probably won't be as bad as the month of Jan when I am 8 months prego and Luke is doing is rotation in Alaska. Fantastic! He told me that there are worse things that could happen if I had to deliver the baby all by myself.
He is the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad that you think all he does is cute and funny cause I definately do! You do have your hands full and I am glad it's you and not me! :)
Crew is the most adorable little boy ever. I LOVE his blonde hair. I love the pictures of him in only his diaper. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He is so dang cute--sad, mischevious, fist full of flies, the whole package. I love it.
I totally can't relate, my husband is home WAY too much. I find myself saying "don't you have anything to do or anywhere to go?"
Josh gets totally embarrasing at sporting events...I just keep him locked in a room at home, or I just don't attend.
I can't watch Jason play sports- I get mad when he gets mad- but I get mad at him for getting mad, not at whatever the situation is that made him mad....that doesn't make any sense typed out.
I love the pic. of Crew on the oven. It makes me feel better abt. the pic. I posted on my family blog of Lexie.
What fun! That's a great leash! We have a similar one for Logan that is a Doggie. I love that thing!
Your girls looked UBER cute in their hot pick Batman outfits the other day!
Post a Comment