Hurricane Ike came to visit Cleveland. Kinda.
Our neighborhood is full of uprooted trees.
But mostly... it's just kinda fun.
The kids got some good sabbath day play time in...
... before the fuzz came and broke up their party with all of their pesky safety warnings.
I think Elle is totally ready for some flooding. Check out her pants.
They wanted a picture of the 'wind blown look'. Lovely.
4 comments:
WOW! That's crazy! We didn't get out yesterday (we're all sick), so I didn't really realize the magnitude of the storm! Sure, the lights flickered a lot and the wind was pretty loud outside, but I had no idea! I was shocked when I drove Bryan to work this morning and saw all the damage! DANG!
Look at the girls' poses and attitude! You need to sign them with an agency! Ü
holy cow those trees! serious trees! at least you got some play time & poses.:)
I can't believe the trees! That is crazy! The kids are too cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment