... PLEASE HELP US TO HAVE STRENGTH. AND HELP US NOT BE POOR ANYMORE. AND HELP US HAVE FOOD. NOT LIKE THE FOOD WE HAD IN OUR LUNCH YESTERDAY- THAT WASN'T GOOD...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well Elle that is one thing we can always count on is you being honest. I would not want it any other way.
Meghan, your girls are so cute, that is such a funny prayer! Kids always seem to tell it like it is I love it! Hope all is well and that you are surviving with out Dale!!! Take care!
4 comments:
Well Elle that is one thing we can always count on is you being honest. I would not want it any other way.
Dad
Meghan, your girls are so cute, that is such a funny prayer! Kids always seem to tell it like it is I love it! Hope all is well and that you are surviving with out Dale!!! Take care!
Your kids always have the best lines. Congrats on your pregnancy!!
Okay...I just noticed this one. Hilarious!
Post a Comment