Monday, October 13, 2008

HELLO LUV- TODAY YOU MISSED...

...A trip to the Zoo.  Chill.  It was free.  I know- normally free days at anything make me twitch- but today wasn't bad.  It wasn't super crowded, but it was super hot.  We had a lot of fun... Crew is crazy.
He spent the entire time determined to get closer to the animals.  Apparently he doesn't understand the purpose of a fence.
He almost succeeded at the camel... uh... habitat?  Is that what you call it?  I'm guessing the people around us were thinking 'hey lady- maybe if you put your camera down, your kid wouldn't be able to escape.'  I was just thinking, 'Aww this is nothing.'  He ran away from me at Farm Park while I was chatting with a friend, and the security/maintenance guy had to make the 'Could the women missing the little boy in the Batman shirt, please come get him out of our life size balloon animal display.'  announcement.  Lovely.  I've got another one coming- I should probably start paying attention.  Good times. 
He found a little fort in the bushes.  I think he liked the seals the best.  He REALLY wanted to go swimming with them.
Are you noticing a theme ?
Here he goes...
...and goes...
... and he's tired.  Time to take a break.  It's a lot of work being a delinquent.

3 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

crew kills me... such a boy.

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! He just wants to be closer to the animals...camels don't bite anyway do they? They ride them all over in the movies, they seem very nice, you could probably have one as a pet. :)

Cami said...

It's a good thing you are not pregnant or anything so that you have the energy to keep up with this kid!