Friday, October 24, 2008

TRUNK-OR-TREAT

Tonight was our wards trunk or treat.  We've never gone to one of these- so I guess now is as good a time as any.  These girls make me laugh.  Have I mentioned I'm glad this baby's a boy?  I don't think I could handle another one of these two!
Crew LOVES Jack.  He just loves him a little too hard!
Between Crew trying to walk away- and the girls and their relentless posing- these are the only two pictures I got.
 Never fear!  I've got about 2o more chances to take some pictures.  The girls are wearing their costumes to dance all week, and to school on Friday.  That's a lot of hair and make-up in one week!  Oh well.  The extra hair and make-up was the only way I could talk them into wearing the same costumes as last year.  Is it just me- or does Crew look more like a Confederate Soldier than a pirate?  We'll just call him, Captain Crew of the Pirates.

9 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

cute little pirate, and the girls are beautiful as always. Happy Halloween Lane fam! XOXOX

Amy said...

oh man, so cute. you are quite the mom to do that so many times in one week. thank you halloween. and elle's prayer... does raising children get any better than that??? I think not. HILARIOUS!!!

The Royce's said...

Meghan your kids are too CUTE! I love them! And I love the 80's costumes...that was from my grade school days. How have you been feeling? Hope your doing good w/out Dale! love ya! Kim

Summer said...

You're fast! I can't believe you got these posted already! You're such a cool mom! I'm the lame-o mom that left her camera card at home and didn't get ANY pictures at the trunck-or-treat! Oh well!

Your girls and Crew were so cute!!!

Diesta said...

I know your missing me most of all and not Dale. I hate trunk-or-treat !!! however in big,dangerous cities like the one you live in...it is a really good idea. Thats why you need to move back here... it really is a saftey issue!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Your girls crack me up and Crew is still the cutest little boy that I don't know.

Amy said...

Twizzler's... really??? Well, I guess it's really not THAT big of a deal. haha

Justin and Stacey said...

So cute!!! Your girls are to die for and I love your little confederate soldier!! I think Jack is getting used to all that love Crew gives him. He asks for him all the time now!! I think we need him to come and play!

Justin and Stacey said...

By the way...it's supposed to snow this week. I don't think it's the best weather for the pumpkin patch... or is that just me?? :)