Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BED HEAD

It's hard to really appreciate the matted mess of Crew's hair in a picture.
It looks like this EVERY time he wakes up.  It feels like a Brillo pad.
The hair in this family is out of control!  Well- everyone except daddy... but I think he is really coming to terms with his hair loss, and he's totally embraced his gray.  I, for one, love the gray.  Anyway- we are being overtaken by hair.  Strangely enough Crew's is biggest rats nest of all.  A buzz cut is out of the question.  Not only would Dale kill me... Crew's big head needs all that hair!

2 comments:

Cami said...

haha...that is just like McKay's hair. I was reading an article about this kind of hair...evidently they have two shafts instead of one, which causes more texture, more tangling. It is more common in blonde hair. McKay's hair is hopeless...thank you Biolage for your super smoothing conditioner!

Chelsea Rivas said...

Oh, I love that rat's nest hair! Just one more thing that makes that kid irresistable.

Your new picture up top is cute too--especially Crew's dirty shirt. Ah, boys.