I think Cole and Crew are alike when it comes to this lovin'. Cole is going around the room constantly saying "kiss" and loves to hug and kiss the kids and us. I can't get enough of it. :)
O.K. I think we must have been sisters in the premortal life..SERIOUSLY My girls have the same exact Pottery Barn Kitchen set. And then I scroll down to see that Brik has this exact yellow & green Gap shirt that Crew has! How Crazy is that? I love all your tag posts! I hope Elle is feeling better! Love, Kim
3 comments:
I think Cole and Crew are alike when it comes to this lovin'. Cole is going around the room constantly saying "kiss" and loves to hug and kiss the kids and us. I can't get enough of it. :)
Aren't you grateful for big kids?!?!!? I love how my kids love the baby.
O.K. I think we must have been sisters in the premortal life..SERIOUSLY My girls have the same exact Pottery Barn Kitchen set. And then I scroll down to see that Brik has this exact yellow & green Gap shirt that Crew has! How Crazy is that? I love all your tag posts! I hope Elle is feeling better! Love, Kim
Post a Comment