Hi Keith,
I would like to volunteer to sing at graduation. I am a true performer at heart, and I have a great voice. I hope that you will consider me.
Thanks,
Dale
WHAT DID I DO?! Dale doesn't have a computer this month... so he won't even know about it. He's going to KILL ME! I guess I haven't changed too much since High School, because even though I KNOW I'm in trouble, I can't stop laughing.
11 comments:
You are funny!
That's totally funny. You'll have to let us know about his reaction when you tell him.
if he does sing I really hope you record it, tell him i will start looking for inspirational songs for him to sing.
I can just picture you laughing about it...you crack me up! Will you need a body guard when Dale finds out? :)
That's hilarious!! That is totally something I would want to do but would never have the balls to do it! Way to go
hahahah....does Dale really sing???
For some reason i can't picture it?
Not only can Dale NOT sing- He would rather DIE a slow painful death.
ahahahaaa..ok I am dying here!! that is so freakin funny!!!!!! Love you and miss your guts like crazy!!!
You are so brave and funny. I would NEVER dare!
Uh-oh! Can I come to graduation?!
Ummm, you havn't surfaced since this post...has dale "taken care" of you?????
Post a Comment