... so I took a million pictures. Consider this- Winter 2009.
Crew seemed to really like the snow.
You can't tell, but he's wearing Elle's snow pants. Dale got out his medical bag and "sewed" (he actually stitched) the straps on the bib overalls to make them fit a little better. Inventive.
Picking up the girls from school.
Dale's plan to get down the stairs. You know- as opposed to walking down them.
It worked pretty well... although the teacher "on duty" wasn't thrilled by it.
This is how Crew's attempt at walking in size 5t snow pants and rain boots turned out. I bet Arizona is lovely this time of year... sigh...
3 comments:
Seeing that picture of Dale pulling Crew makes me want to pick up the kids in a sled!! That would be so fun.
How Fun! Wow I'm so glad we have no snow on the ground right now...I'm so ready for Spring!
at least he has some clothes on in the snow, right?:)
Post a Comment