Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Most of our days start with these 3 huddled in front of the heater.  This morning was no different.  Sometimes they even try to get dressed here... then they get grounded from the heater for the next day.  I've decided I ground my kids from weird things.  The heater... milk... lights... spoons... and my favorite- each other.  When they start fighting, I ground them.  They can't talk to each other, look at each other, or be in the same room.  After about an hour it's a major love fest- complete with vows and pinkies swears to never fight again.  Awwww.  I'm a good mom. 
Nothing like a little football to bring out the inner ballerina.  The girls were wearing costumes and he wanted one to.  This is what they came up with for him.
He was pretty happy about it.  Poor boy needs a brother.  He's coming honey.
And who says there aren't any pictures of me on here?  Okay- so there aren't any.  But come on... this is all I see all day.  It's pretty much all I've seen since 2006.  I'm not fond of the pregnancy years... or my chubby, swollen sausage toes.  You want cute pics of me?  Tune in to 2010.  As for now... consider fetus #4 documented.
And for Chelsea... because I feel like you should see a realistic pregnant belly.  (as opposed to that miniature soccer ball you called a pregnant belly)  Okay, so I'm a teensy bit jealous.  Must I really look like I'm carrying triplets?

10 comments:

Chelsea Rivas said...

Meg, your pregnant belly is adorable. I think while you're pregnant it's impossible to enjoy the cuteness of pregnancy. But you are definitely, definitely a cute pregnant lady.

As for Crew...My gosh I love that kid. What a character.

Cami said...

....awe...you look great! Nice to see 'you' on you blog.

Bad news...I still look like I am carrying triplets. Bummer :(

Good luck on baby #4 delivery...wish I could be there with my camera...that sounds a little weird...you know what I mean, right?

Camille said...

Your self portrait is fabulous. And, you should be very proud that your toes are still peeking out.
Your poor girls are in trouble in a few years when Crew is old enough for pay backs.

Amy said...

Um... your belly looks great. But nothing compared to Crew in a ballerina costume - but nothing can really contend with that so don't feel too bad. haha. snow???? seriously??? while I take a step outside and start sweating??? care to swap?

Carey Underwood said...

You are a hot mama!!! I am sure you are darling prego!

Stephanie said...

You totally do not look like you are carrying multiple babies in there...you are gorgeous and I cannot wait to see your belly in real life soon!! :) Hope you are all doing great. Love the pics of Crewzer in his ballerina gettup. That's awesome!

The Royce's said...

Megan..you look pretty tiny to me! I was Huge with Brik! And Shane loves to remind me of it as he just recently saved a 9mo. prego pic. of me as his screen saver...yikes! I love little Crew, what a doll! love ya!

Jess said...

AWH Look at your belly!! It's cute and doesn't look at all like you are having triplets! Crew in a tutu is fantastic...you are going to have such good bribery photos for later in his life!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the tu tu and love the belly shot!! The countdown is on!!

Okay, and I am a retard. Why did I not bring your color to church on Sunday? I don't know. Sorry about that! It's here at my house, if you get really bored. :) I will try and remember it this Sunday!!

HARKER FAMILY said...

k i am holding you to your word, we best be seeing pics of you in 2010. your belly looks cute and so does miss crew, he can be friends with my nephew jace who loves to play dress-up