I love the look on Crew's face! How awesome. Anyway, I love the birth story. I think it's cool that your girls have seen a birth. The more the merrier, right? He really is so cute!
Um... you seriously held your baby inside your uterus until your fam got to the hospital???? I'm pretty sure that you are the toughest woman I know... DANG WOMAN! By the way, Tyke is WAY CUTE - just like ALL your stinkin cute kids. YAY FOR LANE FAMILY!!!!
4 comments:
I love the look on Crew's face! How awesome. Anyway, I love the birth story. I think it's cool that your girls have seen a birth. The more the merrier, right? He really is so cute!
That is so funny! Crew's face is perfect! Poor boy, I hate that part. He's such a cute boy though.
Oh man, Crew's face says it all!
Um... you seriously held your baby inside your uterus until your fam got to the hospital???? I'm pretty sure that you are the toughest woman I know... DANG WOMAN!
By the way, Tyke is WAY CUTE - just like ALL your stinkin cute kids. YAY FOR LANE FAMILY!!!!
hahahahhaha! congratulations!!! he is darling & looks like the others! i hope you are adjusting well...wish i could be there to help you out!:)
Post a Comment