Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHY DON'T I HAVE PICTURES OF TYKE?

CREW.  Are you surprised?  
He's done really well with Tyke- but he's starting to get WAY too comfortable with him.  
I have to be really quick to get a picture without Crew jumping in.
And this is what happens when I'm not quick.  I look away for 2 seconds and this is what happens.
This is right before he got really board holding him (after about 13 seconds) and just let him go.  Tyke better get tough pretty quick- cuz I'm not a good enough parent to be watching all the time.
Tyke is looking less and less like Benjamin Button.  He's finally putting on a little weight and he's no longer homely.  Yes, I said it... he was homely.  It's okay- we still love him!

I have a lot to write about the tornado that has been our life the past 2 weeks.  I just can't quite make myself do it yet.  I know things will work out- I guess I just want to wait till then to write it all down.  Thank goodness for a sweet, easy, sleepy baby.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so not homely! He is so cute. I love his tiny little legs. I heard you came to church on sunday! YOu're amazing. I'm sad I didn't get to see you and Tyke though. Let me know if you need anything! I know this has been a hard couple of weeks for you guys so seriously don't hesitate to call. All I can say is we are in a similar boat and uncertainty SUCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

What CUTE boys!!!
Luckily Lily isn't that hands on with Adynne.
We need to get our babies together! Why do you live so far?

Cami said...

I wish I was closer...I would take some pics for you :)

I hope you week picks up and happy things come to you.

Brittany Mecham said...

He is so cute, I love the new born baby stage!! It kills me to think how fast they grow. I wish all babies could be the first so I could just enjoy the sweet baby stage without taking care of another older child. Anyway he is so sweet and good luck with crew.

Stephanie said...

Tyke is so cute. I love all the comments about Crew loving him. Crew looks like a monster next to Tyke, all of the sudden, he just looks so big. Good luck with TX, I've been meaning to call you, but I keep thinking you are probably resting. Maybe not so much since you still have Crew though. I hope you are doing great.

Summer said...

I think he's so cute!

Goos luck this week, Dale! I know everything will turn out right in the end! Sorry it's been so hard on you all! We're praying for you.

ashley said...

aw he is so sweet, another GAP model on your hands for sure:) Hey I just wanted to say we have been thinking of you guys a lot, something will work out I just wish for it to be soon:)