
How many kids can say they started snowboarding at 6 months. Gus can... and we have the pictures to prove it.

My brother Shane and Gus in Canada. Check out the shoes! I wish they were done having babies... cuz I want ALL of Gussy's clothes.

Seriously the cutest people/baby ever! Chelsea's probably going to hate that I put this picture in here... but I figure she'll pay me back eventually.
4 comments:
Holy Cow! Look out Shaun White! (He's a snowboarder, right?)
oh my word so cute, and I agree on the clothes. Gus is so going to be the cool cousin I hope Preslie and Tyke can fit in!
Yeah are you really going there? I am so glad if you are, I need someone cute with good taste to direct me! when are you leaving? Maybe the boys can caravan the trucks together so they have someone just in case! Your not driving down with the kids are you?
That is the cutest EVER!!!!
Post a Comment