...physically anyway. Mentally- we kinda checked out awhile ago. Loooooooooong couple of months. If you know us well, you know why. If you don't- I'll get around to writing about it eventually. So far, no major changes to report. We are however, packing- because no matter what, we're getting the heck outta here! I don't mean to be ominous... just reluctant to relive it all right now. I can see how it is (or will be) a blessing. I'm just not so good in the patience department.
Anyway... we've loved the summer weather. Tyke seems to like it too. I'm tempted to shave his head... he's still got an old man hairline, and he's dangerously close to a mullet.
We went to the ghetto Children's Museum. Crew LOVES that place. They were doing a safety workshop, and giving away free bike helmets. They had several different stations. Apparently, when Crew actually has PERMISSION to color on clothing, he's not so into it. Maybe I should have told him no, and tried to take the markers away.
He LOVED this dog, and kept going back to play with him. Poor real person in the costume. I think that would be the WORST job ever!
I'm hoping that this is the first and LAST time that Crew gets finger printed.
Isn't he a little young to always look so guilty?
The girls don't love the Children's Museum... but they do like each other, so they usually manage to have fun just about anywhere.
Crew kept trying to "SHARE" the seat with random kids in all of the different cars. I took this picture because this kid was the only one that seemed to be happy about it. Now that I think about it... the funnier picture would have been the kids that weren't so happy about it.
Dale and Pyper... probably trying to pick a state to live in.
Crew's fave is the water station. Dale used his sprinkler expertise to show him how to make a mess using PVC pipe.
This is how Tyke spent his day.
This kid never met a fence he didn't like. I was pretty sure his head was stuck. So being the good parent I am- I took a picture.
Nope. Not stuck.
Definitely proud. He usually is when he outsmarts mom.
Hopefully the big, 'WE'RE MOVING TO...' announcement will be soon- along with all the yucky, but surprisingly faith building details of our adventure. Can you sense the sarcasm? My optimism is running thin. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
1 comment:
it was a fun time
Post a Comment