Saturday, April 18, 2009

WITNESS PROTECTION

Just seeing how Crew will look when we have to change his identity, and relocate him.  I wonder what the final straw will be?
Yes.  I dyed my 2 year olds hair.  Yes.  It's real hair color.  Yes.  Dale likes it.  No.  It won't wash out.  What can I say?  I get board... and impulsive.  It's just hair people!  It grows back.  We're Mormon- we have to rebel somehow.
He likes it.  He likes fingernail polish too.  Maybe I'll paint his nails black and put eyeliner on him.  Maybe not.  I'm kidding Nanny!  (my grandma)
Soooooo- go ahead and criticize to your hearts content.  It will just make me like it more.  I think he's adorable.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My jaw is on the ground!!! I love you and I love your blog! AND Crew is still stinkin' adorable no matter what color his hair is!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still in shock!!!

Anonymous said...

You should shave a mo-hawk!!

Seriously... said...

if you do the black nail polish you could say you're going for the Adam (is that his name?) on american idol look.....

seriously, he looks like a different kid! I agree, I think a mo-hawk is in order.

Carissa Poyfair said...

I heard about the hair dye job before I actually saw it so I wasn't as shocked as I could have been, but it really does make him look like a whole different kid! I'm amazed that there wasn't dye all over your house and that he stayed still long enough for you to dye it. My kids would have somehow dyed the couch or something!

Justin and Stacey said...

Love it :)

Harris said...

You are too funny. He looks cute either way. We have to spice things up a little somehow right? I am LOVING the girls haircuts too! They will be nice for summer anyways.

Stacy said...

You are crazy Meghan! I think that's why I like you so much! You are never dull. He does look cute! His eyes stand out more.

Heather Humphreys said...

Cute! What a fun idea! I love it and I think it's given me an idea of what to do when I'm hanging out at home all day with my 3 year old. Hmmm. And your girls' haircuts are really darling too.

ang :o) said...

I love it. I have friends that dye their kids hair too. And their boys are blonds and they went black. It's just fun! And I LOVE black hair with blue eyes! Unfortunately for us, with our girls, it will be a bit longer before we do that because they both have black hair. and as much as I want to bleach out strands and add some purple or red, it would be a bit more permanent, especially since I don't want to cut Flower's hair!

katie said...

I think you are awesome and you seriously crack me up! I think he's adorable! I love the girls new hair cuts

Lane family said...

oh my word. my mom is wired.