Meghan...he is too cute! I have been so busy, I love all the new posts! I'm so excited for you guys to move to TX! I am jealous of the nice weather there...Lyndsee loves it! And I think they have some good dance studios too :0)
He is a keeper! Congrats on the BIG move! I could hear you screaming all the way here in AZ, with excitement that Dale is done and NO more school! Keep screaming girl cause it feels so good to be done-huh?!!!
6 comments:
He is darling. And just for the record, I never thought he was homely. :)
Oh my gosh, he's such a doll! Thanks for letting me hold him the other day!
Meghan...he is too cute! I have been so busy, I love all the new posts! I'm so excited for you guys to move to TX! I am jealous of the nice weather there...Lyndsee loves it! And I think they have some good dance studios too :0)
He is a keeper! Congrats on the BIG move! I could hear you screaming all the way here in AZ, with excitement that Dale is done and NO more school! Keep screaming girl cause it feels so good to be done-huh?!!!
He is SOOOO cute. Who does he look like. I think I see a little bit of Pyper.
oh that pretty little boy i just want to give him a BIG kiss.
Post a Comment