I make a lot of jokes, and am rarely serious about motherhood. Let's face it- it's not all that glamorous. It is, however, amazing. My kids are sweet, gorgeous, loving, generous, and forgiving. (thank goodness)
Even on the worst day... when I am pretty sure I would sell them to the highest bidder, I ADORE them.
The older they get- the more I appreciate Mothers day. It gives me an excuse to be a little cheesy! I even like ALL of them today.
I am soaking up every minuet of my last little baby. His baby years are slipping away all too quickly. Shout out to favorite cuzie Gussy for the cool clothes!
The girls had an open house at their school last week. They love to show what they have learned. They are SO proud to have their whole family there. This is the inside of Pyper's desk. I was NEVER that organized. In fact, one time in first grade, I was out sick for a whole week. When I came back, the desks had been re arranged in a big circle. In the center of the circle was my desk... dumped out on the floor. It sat like that for a full week. I really hated that teacher.
Not really sure what the point of this is. I wasn't really listening. Although I pretended I was. I know there was some purpose... but I was just trying to keep Crew from ruining all the little milk carton boats.
Nothing like a little walk in the rain.
My cute balding boys.
Love em. Love today. Love being a mom. Love that my house is messy because I am too busy loving on my baby and playing ball with Crew. Love that my girls think shopping with me is fun. Love the boxes piled up in my dining room ready to be moved. Love Texas. Love that Elle was one of the speakers today (the only kid) in Sacrament meeting.
2 comments:
CUte pictures! I love the comment you made about loving that your house is messy because you are too busy loving the baby and playing ball! That's what makes motherhood the best! Happy Mother's Day to You!
I love reading your blog because you are a "real" mother. You acknowledge when your kids are being a pain in the butt, and you don't candy-coat it with "well, I'm trying to figure out how to work with them to get them to..." Nope, you just call it like it is, and move on. I'm sure that behind the scenes you have a little bit of the candy-coating, but it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who has "sell them to the highest bidder" type days.
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment