We already miss you guys, I hope it's not too long before we all see each other again. Also, I just noticed that your countdown widget thing is completed...that's gotta feel good! Now you can start a new one for Residency! :)
They say you've never been in a thunderstorm until you've been in a Texas thunderstorm. They have dry thunderstorms in some parts of Texas. You won't miss much. :)
4 comments:
Good luck with the move. I know you'll love it. We miss you guys already!
We already miss you guys, I hope it's not too long before we all see each other again. Also, I just noticed that your countdown widget thing is completed...that's gotta feel good! Now you can start a new one for Residency! :)
They say you've never been in a thunderstorm until you've been in a Texas thunderstorm. They have dry thunderstorms in some parts of Texas. You won't miss much. :)
Oh Meg you will get GREAT Thunderstorms in Texas, I would think they would be better!!! Can't wait to meet up!!!! HUGS and have a safe trip!!!
Post a Comment