Monday, May 25, 2009

PEACE OUT CLEVELAND!

The truck is loaded... totally loaded.
This is what you eat when your mom packs everything.  It seemed convenient at the time- but I don't think I thought the "sugar factor" all the way through.  Note to self... don't let Crew eat 2 donuts and 2ish brownies (ok... it was at least 3) before a 3 hour drive.
WHOO HOO!  nuff said.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the for rent sign in my yard!  It just means I don't live there anymore.
Bye bye Cleveland.  I'm LOVING the view of you from my rear view mirror!
Bye bye barns with Ohio written all over them.  I thought you were so cute when I moved here 4 years ago... I lost interest in you pretty quick.  Bye Ingleside rd.  Bye Lomond school.  Bye BP gas station.  Bye good friends.  Bye fat, naked, cranky neighbor.  Bye rat hole, multi family house.  We are safe and sound in Columbus for a few days.  Dale leaves for our new home first thing in the morning, and flies back to drive with us on Friday.  HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEXAS!  YEE HAW!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

We'll miss you guys! I think Annie sent you an email asking if Pyper has an email. She misses her already. Good luck in Texas!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Maybe Tyke will grow up with a cute Texas accent!

Harris said...

Congrats! I bet it does feel pretty great to start this new chapter in your lives. I hope you LOVE texas... I love your goodbye section... you are too funny.

Stacy said...

Yeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww is right! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with moving! I wish I could be there to help.

Summer said...

Wow. You sound really broken up about the whole thing. HaHaHa! Good Luck! We'll miss you!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

WoOOOtWOOOt!!!!I am So happy for ya'all

Justin and Stacey said...

So I totally had a dream about you guys last night. I came over to help you load your last few things into the truck. Those last few things consisted of some seriously ugly blue and pink rugs. Glad you don't really own the rugs...sad that you really did pack up and move!!! Hope you have a good trip out to good ol' Texas!!

Mary said...

Congrats! I never said good bye! Keep in touch and have a great time in TEXAS!!!