Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WELL CHILD CHECKUPS AND PINK TRIKES

Tyke is holding strong at the 25th percentile in height and weight.  I think I can, I think I can.  He finally weighs 10 lbs. and is 22 inches long.  I love my tiny boy.  He's my last- so I appreciate him letting me have a 'newborn'  for a little extra time.  He has pretty great head control, (probably because his head is small!) and can lift himself up onto his arms.  He also pushes himself from his tummy to his back.  Impressive baby.  Don't grow up too fast.
Crew LOVED having Dale check his ears, nose, and throat.  He stood perfectly still with a big fat grin on his face.  I can't get enough of the red Polo undies.
He wasn't so thrilled with the Dr.
What do you give your little boy for his second birthday, when you're flat broke?  A pink trike that belonged to his sister, of course.
But not before you buy some appliance epoxy, and paint it black.
How'd that work?  Don't know.  I'll let you know.

Notice all the stuff in the background?  We are SOOOOO ready to move.  So ready, in fact, that Dale and his friend got all of the big pieces out into the garage.  Our dining room is packed full of boxes.  WE. ARE. READY.  It shouldn't take too much time to load up the truck... soooooo- if you're feeling charitable come on over Saturday the 23rd of May at 4 p.m. and help us load.  Let's be honest... help DALE load.  I plan to do my part by getting 4 little people out of the way.  The park maybe?  Shameless plug?  Yes.  It probably won't be the last.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Don't worry- our son received a lovely spray-painted-over-the-pink bike for Christmas.

Justin and Stacey said...

No...don't move! You can't leave me here alone! :) I really am excited for you, deep down.

Happy Birthday Crew!!!

Cami said...

Happy bday crew...I can't believe that it has been two years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer said...

Smart thinking with the tricycle! I'm impressed! I want to see an "after" pic!

Somebody's ready to get the heck outta here! Are we really that bad?! Just kiddin! I'm so excited for you guys!