...but what do you do when your husband uses the "You dyed our 2 year olds hair black, so I can do whatever I want." argument? I knew that one would come back to bite me. I just didn't' think it would bite me so soon. This is definitely not a permanent look. I think maybe I'll give him a piece of gum... shouldn't take him more than 3o seconds or so to end up with it in what's left of his hair. Then we'd have to shave the rest. Awww.
He had a much better time with this haircut than the last one. So from now on, the person cutting his hair just has to let him use the buzzers on them. Duly noted.
Yes, it's plugged in... and turned on. But seriously- could he possibly mess his hair up more than his mom and dad already have?
Looks like we've got to go a lot shorter to git rid of the black.
He thinks he looks cute.
I think Dale was having fun doing something that I REALLY didn't want him to do. I'm glad he thinks he's so funny. It doesn't help that Crew thinks his dad is pretty funny too. Elle's not happy. She said, "Mom! What did you do? He had beautiful hair! When are you gonna learn your lesson?" Well Elle- I see black hair in his future. I'll probably never learn. I will wait until he doesn't need to be fed 4 ho ho's to make him sit still. What do you think? 4 years old?
2 comments:
He looks like a rock star!
Oh man, I love it!
PS. I have your color. You can come get it any time!
Post a Comment