He sounds like quite the character! I love reading your blog. Always makes me laugh! Hope you are enjoying TX. We are in San Antonio...if you ever come to Sea World or Six Flags, know that our door is always open.
love the new pic's......they are gettin big ...especially my baby that I have NEVER seen ...and I dont feel bad for you I still have my baby chubs and well my baby is freakin 7 going to be 8 !!!!!! kiss my kids ! Love ya !
3 comments:
Too funny!!!! cAN'T wait to see you all ... lOVE Madi
He sounds like quite the character! I love reading your blog. Always makes me laugh! Hope you are enjoying TX. We are in San Antonio...if you ever come to Sea World or Six Flags, know that our door is always open.
love the new pic's......they are gettin big ...especially my baby that I have NEVER seen ...and I dont feel bad for you I still have my baby chubs and well my baby is freakin 7 going to be 8 !!!!!! kiss my kids ! Love ya !
Post a Comment