Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I HATE PLAYING CATCH-UP...

... so don't expect this to be great.  My kids really like each other, and the girls are SO good with the boys.  This is what I walked in on the other day.  Nothing like a little early morning I photo bonding.  I swear this wasn't staged.  I'm not a stage er (?)... takes too much effort.
Thank you Ikea for giving Crew hours of cheap entertainment in the pool, the kitchen sink, the bathroom sink, the bathtub, and I'm guessing the toilet.  oie vay.
The ONLY thing we will miss about the apartment is the pool.  We'll get over it.

Crew is pretty much life jacket less these days.  He's scary.
I bet you didn't know how useful these bowls were.


LOVE this picture of Tyke.  Mostly because it doesn't look at all like Tyke.  This kid looks like he should be crushing buildings in Japan.  On the contrary, Tyke is miniature- but oh so cute!
This was one of the few days that we saw Dale in July.  WHOA... that was a crazy month.  He worked 19 hour days almost EVERY day.  He rocked it though.  I'm happy he's done with that nerdy short white coat.  He's loving the program and feels like we totally lucked out... we know it was more than that.  We are MEANT to be here.  I love it.  I can't wait till Christmas time... the thought of the kids jumping on the tramp and riding their bikes in December makes me giddy.
He doesn't look very happy with me, does he?
I found an old, overgrown pioneer cemetery in the middle of our apartment complex.  It dated back to the late 1700's.  SO COOL.  Lots of baby and children's graves.  Anyway- they had started clearing out the massive amounts of weeds and bamboo that had taken over.  Sooooooo I decided I NEEDED some cemetery bamboo.  I have a plan.  You'll see... 
CLEVELAND IN THE HOUSE!  We had our first (and quite possibly our last) visitors!  Suzanne and her daughter Madison are some of our favorite Cleveland peeps.
Pyper and Maddy started kindergarten together- and I quickly fell in love with Suzanne.  Thanks for visiting girls!!!  Can't wait to do it again.
And that brings us to today.  We are in our house.  L.O.V.E.  Crew and the girls are in heaven with a backyard.  I am mostly unpacked.  It's taking me forever because I'm doing it with my "special helper" (crew)  This picture was when we were unpacking the craft box.  He should never be left alone... but a girls gotta pee!  Pictures of the house are coming.  Chill.  I'm done for tonight... and I'm never getting this far behind again.

3 comments:

Seriously... said...

did you buy? are you renting? i'm excited to see pictures. we still can't decide weather to buy or rent. You can get a MUCH better house in a much better area (dollar for dollar) renting right now. House prices are still high. So i don't know what to do.
non-cleveland winters are great. you WILL love it.

Janelle said...

Did Crew get into a rubber stamp ink pad? My mom's got pictures of me when I was around his age, covered in purplish ink -- hair, clothes, hands, face.

Summer said...

LOVE the top picture! That is too cute!

I'm glad you are getting settled! It sure sounds nice there!