So being the super cool parents that we are, we had a little backyard drive in the last weekend before school started.
We watched Hannah Montana on the projector, ate popcorn and root beer floats. It was really fun. Dale and the girls slept out on the tramp... kinda. Pyper had enough around midnight, Elle was out cold, and Dale called it quits (and forced Elle inside) at about 2 am due to the stupid fly buzzing in his ear. Stupid fly???
They had Elle for dinner
Poor girl. She's not nearly as miserable as she looks. Luckily. Her WHOLE face looks like this. She's a little concerned about starting school like this. Pyper and Dale got eaten too- but not nearly as bad. We won't be sleeping outside anytime soon... or EVER.
3 comments:
Are those mosquito bites or something else? Poor Elle! She looks miserable! Still, awesome idea for the drive in, even if you never do it again!
That looks like chiggers to me. Growing up in Missouri, we had them, but I used to only get them on my legs a little. She got ATE!!! :(
Oh Meghan! I realize this post was from a month ago but yes, it has been that long since I have looked at anyone's blogs (including my own). I am soooo feeling your pain on stupid kids. Hailee's "friend" that she was playing with at recess suggested that they pretend that they have boyfriends and have sex with them...YAH!!!! 3rd grade!!!!!! Then when Hailee said ewwww and I don't want to play that, the girl has been tormenting her ever since. I hate bratty kids. I miss you guys. We STILL are not settled.... STILL living with parents. But we have a job! Sorry for the super long post.
Post a Comment