... are coming back to haunt me- in the form of a 2 year old boy. Apparently he was so impressed with the furniture I was painting OUTSIDE, he thought it would be good to paint inside as well. Oh, if I only had the black cabinet's that I really wanted, then the black paint wouldn't be SO bad.
Contrary to popular belief, you can not find joy in everything. Ok- so you SHOULD NOT be able to find joy in everything. A smile? Really? You do realize I'm yelling?
... still more...
... and more...
... and here's the recruit...
... and here's where I stopped taking pictures- although it wasn't the end of our treasure hunt for paint. On the plus side- I didn't find any in the carpet. Hooray for little victories. Now, if this were my own house, I would have just called this a head start on the way to personalizing my kitchen. But alas, we are renting... so I'm off to scrub, and deal with CREW. Someone call CPS!
1 comment:
Oh boy! that is a mess! So sorry! Love that you are putting a few pics of yourself on your blog. love to see your beautiful face!!!
Post a Comment