Friday, October 23, 2009

TRAMPOLINES AND WIZARDS

I never really thought that my kids would play together.  I guess because there is a 5 year gap between Elle and Crew, and because they are little boys.  I was wrong.  They LOVE each other.  I think there is enough space that there's no competition between the boys and girls.  Who knows.  They do have a really good time together, and the girls hardly ever get annoyed with Crew.  Love em.
You wonderin why Crew is wearing this stupid costume?  Yeah- he won't take it off.  I bought it last year when I was pregnant with Tyke because it was on clearance for 3 dollars.  Apparently I can't pass up a 3 dollar costume.  I bought two costumes for Tyke (for this year) one 6-12 months and one 12-24 months just in case Tyke had a massive head like his brother.  The plan was Tyke would wear the 6-12 month costume and the 12-24 month hat.  Well tuns out Tyke is just a little slice o' man, and doesn't have a head like his brother.  Long story longer- Crew is in love with the costume, and won't take it off.  Whatev, ya cheezy little wizard.
These kids spend HOURS on the trampoline.  Best money I ever spent.  (ask me if I still feel that way after a trip to the E.R.)
Crew really wants to do "tricks" like his sisters.
He tries.
I think I must have a million pictures of Pyper doing back handsprings- partly because she does them constantly, and partly because I think she looks so pretty doing them.  And just maybe I'm living a teensy bit vicariously through her.  Maybe.
Starting the babe out early.
WHOO HOO!  This week was big for Elle.  She got her back handspring!  She is super proud of herself.  She spends a lot of time cheering for Pyper's accomplishments, it's nice when it's Pyper's turn to cheer for Elle.
Just cuz he's cute... and growing faster than I would like.  An yes, he's chewing on a plastic wrapper.  CPS has been notified. (probably) They've got bigger fish to fry.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the wizard costume! So cute! That's so fun that your kids all play together. It is probably so nice to have a big gap between the two girls and two boys so the girls can keep things under control. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Plastic is the best to chew on, the crinkle noise keeps them occupied longer.
I love Crew in his costume. That's awesome.
AND-I am going to model my baby making after you. Since yours get along so well.
I better get a boy next...