that's awesome. one morning i awoke to rebecca singing in my face, "what the hell? what the hell?" it was just great. i get an A+ as a mother.:) loved your christmas card & letter...thank you. and i agree...more forts. the kids absolutely LOVE forts & we forget how much fun they can be. i agree that you are a wonderful mother & i always appreciate your blog posts...then i feel better about myself & that i'm more normal than not...at least that is what i tell myself!:) happy new year! (and yes, i've done new year's cards instead of christmas cards a time or two.)
love it! you can't sneak anything by them :) Dustin said "SUCK" in the car the other day, now that's all i hear out of my boys mouths. great. i love the kids outfits in your picture at the top of your blog by the way. especially pyper's sweater. i want one for me.
You have the BEST stories!! It seems like when they know it is something you're not supposed to say they want to say it more :) It makes my day when I see your blog posts... I missed them. Good idea on the forts too! The boys are always wanting to make them.... I should let them more often. You have a beautiful family. I LOVE the picture of your kids at the top. Did you take it? Hope your holidays were fabulous.. minus the pager :)
that is awesome. That is a staple word in our house, but I have heard worse coming out of little Rex's mouth. i wish we could get the boys together, I can only imagine the trouble they could get into together!
no, YOU make me laugh. maybe Dale would enjoy the candy our friends sent us from Japan. It's supposed to taste like breast milk too. I will try the rice milk.....
8 comments:
HA HA HA! Busted, Dale!
that's awesome. one morning i awoke to rebecca singing in my face, "what the hell? what the hell?" it was just great. i get an A+ as a mother.:)
loved your christmas card & letter...thank you. and i agree...more forts. the kids absolutely LOVE forts & we forget how much fun they can be. i agree that you are a wonderful mother & i always appreciate your blog posts...then i feel better about myself & that i'm more normal than not...at least that is what i tell myself!:) happy new year! (and yes, i've done new year's cards instead of christmas cards a time or two.)
love it! you can't sneak anything by them :) Dustin said "SUCK" in the car the other day, now that's all i hear out of my boys mouths. great. i love the kids outfits in your picture at the top of your blog by the way. especially pyper's sweater. i want one for me.
You have the BEST stories!! It seems like when they know it is something you're not supposed to say they want to say it more :) It makes my day when I see your blog posts... I missed them. Good idea on the forts too! The boys are always wanting to make them.... I should let them more often. You have a beautiful family. I LOVE the picture of your kids at the top. Did you take it? Hope your holidays were fabulous.. minus the pager :)
that is awesome. That is a staple word in our house, but I have heard worse coming out of little Rex's mouth. i wish we could get the boys together, I can only imagine the trouble they could get into together!
Dale you are busted!! --Stephanie :)
no, YOU make me laugh. maybe Dale would enjoy the candy our friends sent us from Japan. It's supposed to taste like breast milk too. I will try the rice milk.....
I love that I can count on laughing out loud every single time I visit your blog! That crewzer is a firecracker. Love him!
Post a Comment