Really he is. He's the nicest thing on the planet. During his early morning birthday bath, he asked if we could drive to Dallas to see Alex play baseball.

More silk screened t-shirts. Yes, I've gone a little crazy.
This time out was a result of no nap. We live and die by naps around here.
Hello sunshine. My legs missed you... obviously.
Crewzer and his cozy car caddy make friends wherever they go. We don't leave home without it. It also sleeps with him every night. I think I better make a back up just in case.
I won't bore you with the zillions of pictures I took of the game... but I did love this one... a home run.
Tykes face says it all
You know it was a good day when 30 seconds into the drive home you have filthy sleeping babies.
1 comment:
I miss you all so much! I just got some new glasses and hope to here from you!
Post a Comment