Friday, April 30, 2010

A FEW THINGS...

THIS is why I don't buy paper towels. Crew thinks it's necessary to use 17 in one shot. So normally I just don't buy them. Consider it my contribution to the overflowing landfill situation. Come to think of it, THIS is about the way my girls go through toilet paper... Although it doesn't end up on the floor. If it did, they would get shipped off to the gypsies. Oh the gypsies. That reminds me. I used to say that to the girls... A LOT. Then, out of nowhere, Pyper started having nightmares. I couldn't figure it out- until she started sleep talking. Wanna know what she talked about??? Yep. The Gypsies coming to take her away. Stellar parenting. BTW- I "mopped" my kitchen floor in the above picture with photo shop.
I thought we had grown out of this. Guess not.

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

this is why i don't buy paper towels either. and, this is why we buy 1-ply TP, too.:)

Summer said...

"Mopped up" with photoshop! LOL! You are my hero!