Saturday, May 8, 2010

I THOUGHT A CAST MIGHT SLOW HIM DOWN

Nope. Like his Minnie Mouse shirt? He LOVES it.
I told him he probably shouldn't use his scooter for awhile, and he said, "I CAN!" Okay little man... I like your passion. It was his Sparta moment.
Dale was in a hurry yesterday when he put the cast on Crew, and he wasn't happy with it... so he took it off and put a new one on. He hasn't complained once about his "limited mobility" so I though we were in big trouble when Dale got the cast off.
We were wrong... we usually are. He was happy to sit there while he got a new cast.
He's also really attached to his old one. It is now his dinosaur. Don't get to close to it... it will growl at you, and quite literally eat your hand. He's sleeping with it right now. How did I ever exist without this kid?

3 comments:

Harris said...

He is too cute! Casts are no fun.... especially when mixed with water :) Lucky for you guys you can get a new one whenever you want!!!! He is definitely ALL boy. Gotta love it. I'm sure this will be the first of many.... sometimes I wonder how mine make it through the day in one piece :)

Madi said...

So sweet! How are you all doing? Happy Mom's day!

Summer said...

I've never seen anyone look so thrilled to have a leg cast! Crew is awesome! Don't listen to the haters, Little Man - you ROCK that Minnie Mouse shirt! :)