Hey there! We need to catch up some time. I haven't talked to you for awhile. I love that you teach tumbling. I didn't know if you knew I teach tumbling too! Maybe we should talk and give each other some ideas. Some days I want to go crazy with my kids. But it's fun!! Your family is growing up fast!! Miss you girl!
3 comments:
bah! wow. sad she even knows that word. gabby is going to be a great installment on your blog! ;0)
yes....you need to keep that job just so you can have conversations with her, then post them. they are too funny.
Hey there! We need to catch up some time. I haven't talked to you for awhile. I love that you teach tumbling. I didn't know if you knew I teach tumbling too! Maybe we should talk and give each other some ideas. Some days I want to go crazy with my kids. But it's fun!! Your family is growing up fast!! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment