That is SO not funny (yes it is). I hope he doesn't say it again (but if he does, I hope I there to overhear). You've got your hands full (...of 'round the clock entertainment)!
Hahahahahaha.....!! He's hilarious!!! I love that boy!!
Hey, I am passing on a message from Delacruz' niece...she wants an invite to your blog (do you need an invite...?) Her site is practicallyperfectineveryway and her name is Aubrey Bennion. You will enjoy her site...she's funny
2 comments:
That is SO not funny (yes it is).
I hope he doesn't say it again (but if he does, I hope I there to overhear).
You've got your hands full (...of 'round the clock entertainment)!
Wish I could hug that little potty mouth boy!
Hahahahahaha.....!! He's hilarious!!! I love that boy!!
Hey, I am passing on a message from Delacruz' niece...she wants an invite to your blog (do you need an invite...?) Her site is practicallyperfectineveryway and her name is Aubrey Bennion. You will enjoy her site...she's funny
Love you, sweetheart
Kiss my babies for me!!!
Post a Comment