Here are the last 2 years... (in no particular order. Seriously, it's just too much effort. Plus, I don't totally remember how to work this)
Dale and I went on our first vacation since our honeymoon. It was a cruise to mexico, hondurus, roatan. Super fun- but we learned we like our kids with us. Next time.
We perfected the selfie... and apparently the inappropriate 'church selfie' is our favorite
We got to meet sweet cousin Lainey!
We hit the gym
and the movie theater
and the park
We danced... a lot
Pyper tried out the boyfriend thing. She decided that having a boyfriend, is a little annoying... and a lot of work. So, she's going to wait on that... for awhile.
We went to the pool
The boys joined the army
We enjoyed torturing our kids with immunizations. (yes we immunize, no I'm not interested in your opinion about it.)
We got overly excited about our mexican food. Mostly the breakfast tacos. Except Crew. He only likes brown sugar pop tarts. Seriously. That's it.
Pyp found a goat and took it on a walk
We celebrated a couple mothers days. The kids gave me a tiara.
Elle tolerated a few pictures. But only a few.
This guy finally made it on the growth chart for height... but not weight.
Crew decided he loves money
and school, and his hair. He wasn't happy I shaved it
We went to Mcdonald's exactly ONE time. Gross.
Dale continued his love for buying feminine hygiene products
Field day was a hit... and so was this cute girl. Crew's girlfriend Emersyn
Dale and I worked on our selfie skills.
We nug bugged
We stuffed Tyke's boots with socks to get him to that elusive 42"
Elle spent time in the rain
Crew developed a love (read: obsession) with legos
and Emmy
Tyke decided to be a dancer. We discovered he is really pretty good
Pyper got her first job... assisting at the studio I teach at. Shocker, I know.
Elle and Abbie became the same person, in two different bodies
and we danced...
And had family in the audience at recital for the first time in 8 years!
and we danced...
and took church selfies
and we danced...
and danced
and danced
We went to the Dr. Pepper museum
and danced
We showed grandma and grandpa how to take a selfie. It was their first time!
We spent LOTS of time with Tyke
Elle started playing volleyball, and is pretty good
Her team won second place. Largely due to their awesome coach. Oh wait... thats me!
Elle tried to "smile normal". It didn't go very well
We went to the drive in... a lot. Pyper figured out what the funny poles between the cars are for
I caved. We got a bull dog. He likes the water... which is unfortunate, because bull dogs can't swim
We tried to force the little guy to write. Let's hope his teachers have more luck than we did
Tyke went on his first legit roller coaster. (hence the need for the extra fabricated inch in his boots)
and we danced...
and loved our dance friends
We spent a lot of time at Six Flags, and learned that it's a good idea to pack an extra pair of socks
Remember the roller coaster? Yeah, I videoed the whole experience
and we danced...
We actually had a family picture taken
We played with our tired on call daddy while he slept
and we danced...
More Six Flags
Elle was mildly annoyed when I insisted she ride 'Mr. Freeze'
We watched 4th of July fireworks at Six Flags. It wasn't as good as the farm... but it didn't suck either
We worked off the extra pounds put on after the craziest open compound fracture of the tibia and fibia. Seriously- people bring you all kinds of yummy treats when your bones are sticking out of your skin
We made sure to get the recommended dose of vitamin D
We sent Pyp to cheer camp
I found Pypers legs in a real magazine
Pyper made the High School cheer team... which is a pretty big deal 'round these here parts
We decided to see what all the fuss was about. We get it
Pyper grew up
Pyper and Elle still like each other
We REALLY like the drive in
The boys went "camping". Down the street. In our neighborhood. In an open lot. Sad
Tyke wanted to swim... everyday. I said no. He improvised. In the dog pool
Both boys are training wheel free. Crew took FOREVER to teach. Many miles were ran behind that stupid bike. Tyke took literally 5 seconds
Dale found a new hobby. Wood carving. Did I include the picture of his finger that he CUT OFF? I don't think so. I'll have to find it. Awsome
He graduated from residency!!!!!!!!!
Tyke loves me. Like a lot
We went shopping once or twice
Pyper took 2nd place at NATIONALS in Las Vegas
We went to church... with a camera
We got a haircut... every once in a while
Dale got a fun surprise when I took him and Pyper to get their crazy eyebrows waxed
And apparently that's it. At least that's all the pictures I uploaded. Things are good. Kids are good. Parents are happy. I still like Dale- and as far as I know, he still likes me. Life is being lived, and enjoyed.





























































No comments:
Post a Comment