Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Saturday was Pyper's birthday.  She is in love with all things High School Musical- so of course she had a High School Musical party.  She had a really good time.  The party felt so old.  2 years ago I was sewing princess skirts for her party, and this year I was putting out snacks and making sure the playstation was working.  It was weird.  Pyper is always so greatfull for everything she is given.  She is really bothered by the fact that her birthday and Christmas are so close.  She doesn't want to get "too many presents!"

Pyper has decided to wait until July to get baptised.  She wants to do it when we are in Pocatello.  She has a hard time not having people around for things that are important to her.  I think I have really taken for granted always having grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins around showing their support for me.  Hopefully someday we will be close enough to have family come watch the kids give a talk in Primary, see a dance recital or gymnastics show, watch a swim meet, or just give them a hug.   Maybe.....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am so excited that you have a blog. I actually was thinking the other day that you needed one. I wish that you had one the entire time you guys have been away. Crew is so cute. We always new you had cute girls, but you did good with a boy. I love all the pictures. Miss you lots!!!! Stacy