Friday, December 28, 2007

So Christmas has come and gone, and I realize that I really like my family!  I love having cousins around the same age as me.  We always had so much fun on the farm growing up- and now that I am grown-up with my own family- I find myself still wanting to spend time with them.  My kids have a few cousins their ages, but now that all of my cousins are having kids, there will be tons!  Dale and I have been so grateful to be in Cleveland.  His continued education is a tremendous blessing- but boy will we be ready to leave!  
My life right now consists of hunting all over the house for Crew, helping him get "un-stuck", and scooping him up off of the ground after he climbed up onto something and then fell off.  Yikes!  Pyper and Elle were never that much work.  I think I am in for it!  I keep thinking (as he is screaming in my ear) that he will eventually figure it out.  But so far, no such ......................
Okay- case and point-  I just had to rescue him AGAIN!  This time he climbed on a toy to get to the ottoman, then onto the couch, followed by the big fall.   UGH!  I spend a lot of time praying that this kid walks away from his childhood with no brain damage!


1 comment:

ashley said...

Hey! I was checking out the Rhodes and saw you on her link list! Love the blog I don't think that I have to tell you that you have a beautiful family!
ashley lake